Restaurant Operating Times
Lunch 12pm - 4pm
Happy hour 5pm - 7pm
Dinner 4pm - 1am weekdays (Saturday to Wednesday) / 4pm to 3am weekends(Thursday and Friday).
Last DRINK orders – 11.30pm weekdays (Sat to Weds) / 2.15am weekends (Thursday and Friday).
Last FOOD orders – 11.00pm weekdays (Sat to Weds) / 12.00am weekends (Thursday and Friday).
Venue capacity 80 guests under current social distancing guidelines**
Table Release / Cancellation Policy
The restaurant’s continued viability relies on reservations being honoured by our customers, and adequate notice being given of any changes or cancellations.
Cabana Booking Policy
August - Cabanas are priced at a minimum spend of AED 1,500 on weekdays and AED 3,500 on weekends.
September to April - Cabanas are priced at a minimum spend of AED 2,500 on weekdays and AED 5,000 on weekends.
Maximum seating capacity of each cabana is 12pax.
The minimum spend can be completely redeemed against all food, drinks, smokes and shisha.
The full minimum spend must be paid in advance when making a cabana booking.Any amounts exceeding the minimum spend are payable on top on the night.
The minimum spend is the total that must be paid AFTER the discount has been applied.
General Booking Policy
1. Groups of 6 or more guests must make a booking in advance.
2. 50% advance deposit required up to 24 hours in advance for bookings of 6 or more calculated at AED 150 per person.
3. We reserve the right to charge a cancellation fee for any booking that is cancelled, or if numbers are reduced without prior notice.
4. For all bookings, you must notify us of a cancellation or any changes to the number of guests at least 24 hours before your booking.
5. The cancellation fee reflects the cost incurred by Paros in terms of staffing, food, and any lost revenue as a result of turning away other bookings.
6. We will notify you if any cancellation fee is applied.
7. Bookings secured by an advance deposit will be held for 1 hour after the booking time if nobody shows it will be released with no refund.
8. Bookings cancelled up to 24 hours in advance and secured with a deposit will be granted a 50% refund on the deposit.
9. Bookings not secured by an advance deposit will be released 20 minutes after the booking time if nobody shows.
10. We would respectfully ask that you are ready to be seated at the time of your reservation.
11. Should you arrive after your booking time, we may need to hold you back to a later time to ensure the best possible level of service to all our guests.
12. It is important that wherever possible we are notified of any specific dietary requirements before your visit to ensure that we can cater for you appropriately.
13. Tables are allocated on the day by the restaurant team and although we will do everything, we can allocate a table in your preferred area of the dining room, we cannot always guarantee your preference.
1. A payment link will be shared via SMS or WhatsApp, upon successful payment a confirmation message will be received, kindly share the correct account code or message at the time of booking or in advance of coming to the restaurant.
2. All standard methods of payments are accepted.
Phone: +971 4 574 1111
**Due to government compliance and social distancing.